- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
INCREDIBLE 2 storey built by Ace Lange Homes located in the amazing Larch Park neighbourhood featuring 3323 sqft,PLUS a beautifully finished basement. Spacious upstairs features 3 bedrooms, large bonus room, laundry room w/ heated floors, which is, connected to the Master closet.Spa like master ensuite is an oasis w/ stand-alone bath, heated floors. Main floor is very OPEN and BRIGHT w/ wide plank hand scraped walnut floors,10 ft ceilings,8 ft solid doors, beautiful den/office with built-in shelves, leather floors, and the perfect family size mud room w/ shelving.Chef’s dream kitchen features huge island,beautiful white cabinets, and gas stovetop. Fully finished basement has 1 bedroom, 1 bath w/shower, heated floors, and huge open area for entertaining, or room to play. This home has it all including CENTRAL A/C. Oversized garage w/ slat wall for easy storage. Professionally landscaped with concrete curbing and fenced yard w/ gas line for BBQ. Steps to the BRAND NEW Nellie Carlson K-9 School. A MUST SEE!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Dean Tiltgen
Brokerage: Re/Max Elite