- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
There is only one word that describes this 18+ building & the suite, WOW! This open & spacious 1150 sq.ft executive suite is simply stunning & meticulously taken care of. The vaulted ceiling & rich laminate flooring will take your breath away as you enter. Features 2 bedrooms & 2 full baths including an ensuite & walk-in closet in the master bedroom. Beautiful kitchen with granite counter tops and a portable island that is included. Has a very large in-suite laundry & storage room. There is also central air conditioning. The quiet balcony overlooks the picturesque pond & landscape feature. The amenities that Sienna Terrace provides are unmatched & simply incredible. Starting with the enormous central rec room that features a huge banquet & kitchen area, lounge with pool table & shuffle board, theatre/tv room, top notch workout room w/ loads of equipment, locker rooms w/ sauna & steam room. The parkade has a carwash & hobby room/workshop. All of this sits steps from the hospital, shopping & restaurants.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Justin Edgington
Brokerage: Realty Executives - Devonshire Realty