- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
10 k reduction... Welcome home! This 1070 sq ft bungalow features 2 bedrooms on the main plus 1 bedroom down. The master bedroom was converted from two bedrooms into one to create a huge master suite. The second bedroom features double patio doors leading to a private covered deck. The renovated upstairs bath includes an in-floor heat system. Downstairs boasts a large family room with wood burning fireplace and an UNREAL SPA-LIKE bathroom, featuring an extra large jetted tub, his/her vanities and a gorgeous rain shower. The upgrades include; newer flooring, new windows upstairs in 2013, furnace and HWT 2010, New kitchen counter tops, 2012 and new shingles in 2013. Located close to everything, schools, shopping and more.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Treena Michayluk
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Arteam Realty