- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
CAPE COD STYLE HOME IN HIGHLY PRIZED LOCATION! Many 2-storey homes for sale but rarely do you get them in this style & condition. Almost 1900 sqft home w/ over $100,000 in recent renos - new shingles, all 4 bathrooms, furnace, HWT, paint, some windows, refinished 3/4" hrdwd flrs & landscaping. Main flr boasts excellent flr plan - perfect for entertaining family & friends. Spacious kitchen w/sit up bar opens to FR w/ wood fireplace - great for visiting while preparing meals. Upstairs 3 huge bdrms - able to accommodate the largest of furniture. Master bdrm has fully reno'd 3piece bath & other 2 bdrms have access to the renovated 4 piece so whole family has space. Convenient upstairs laundry. Fully finished bsmt w/ FR & 4th bdrm w/ it's own bath - perfect for teens or out of town guests. Oversized garage great for keeping car warm & dry plus RV parking. Awesome sized yard for kids to play and to host BBQs. Close to parks, off leash area, schools, hospital & shopping. Don't miss out-won't last long!
Courtesy of Terri-Lynn Campbell
Brokerage: Professional Realty Group