- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
CAPE COD STYLE HOME IN HIGHLY PRIZED LOCATION! Many 2-storey homes for sale but rarely do you get them in this style & condition. Almost 1900 sqft makes it perfect for families & entertaining friends. Main flr boasts excellent flr plan w/ spacious kitchen w/sit up bar opens to FR w/ wood fireplace - great for visiting while preparing meals & separate dining rm & living rm. Upstairs features 3 larger sized bdrms so whole family has space. Master bdrm has 3 piece ensiuite & generous closet, 2 other bdrms have access to renovated 4 piece. Convenient upstairs laundry. Fully finished bsmt w/ FR & 4th good sized bdrm & bthrm with large walk in shower- perfect for teens or out of town guests. Oversized garage great for vehicles & storage plus long driveway for RV parking. Recent updates including shingles, bathrooms, HE furnace, HWT, some windows, 3/4" hrdwd flring & landscaping. Awesome sized yard for kids to play and to host BBQs. Close to parks, off leash area, schools, hospital & shopping! Don't miss out!
Courtesy of Brent Wartenbe
Brokerage: Professional Realty Group