- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Top floor living as an executive style under $200 K.Unit boasts Open kitchen with plenty of cabinets,island right opposite to spacious Living room where you can enjoy outside scene and a path to private balcony. Master bedroom with relaxing shower and walk in closet +second bedroom +1 another washroom to the other corner of the condo to keep your privacy.In suite Laundry is another bonus. Building comes with Gym+Meeting room+ security+elevators. Glenwood On The Park building just minutes to downtown, close to shopping, schools and transit,WEST EDMONTON MALL.
Courtesy of Lakhwinder Brar
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City