- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Spectacular newer custom built 2 storey residence boasting a fantastic Crestwood location and exceptional floor plan. This home is stunning in every way featuring the absolute highest quality materials, finest workmanship with attention to detail evident everywhere. Highlights include a gourmet kitchen, all 4 bedrooms with ensuite baths, main floor den, second level loft, fully finished basement, hardwood flooring, hand chiseled travertine flooring, amazing granite, and the list goes on. The exterior is finished in acrylic stucco, plus fully fenced and landscaped, large covered deck with a 3 car garage that will accommodate a car lift for a 4th vehicle. The location is only a few minutes walk to schools, parks, community amenities, the River Valley, shopping, plus the Downtown and U of A are only a short drive. This exceptional property was built by Blairmore Properties, an affiliate of Full House so the finishing and quality is 2nd to none. Please visit Realtor's website for additional information.
Courtesy of Larry Hahn
Brokerage: Re/Max Real Estate