- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
ONE OF COVENTRY'S MOST POPULAR FLR PLANS OF 2013 - EXECUTIVE - "UPGRADED" - SHOW HOME QUALITY - 2 storey home. Look no further. This gorgeous home will sure to please any family. 2404 sf above grade. TOTAL LIVING SPACE - 3,395 SF! This home has 5 generous sized bdrms, 3.5 baths, soaring 17' entry ceiling, h/wood flrs, open flr bonus rm on 2nd floor overlooks main flr sitting room & front entry, 2 gas f/p, 2nd flr laundry, his/her closets & ensuite in master bdrm, huge kitchen, s/s appliances, granite counters, amazing storage, w/in pantry. Basement professionally finished by Coventry Homes, has 2 additional bdrms, a family rm & 4 pc bath. Further UPGRADES: 9' ceilings, hot water tankless, low flw/dual flush toilet, programable thermostat & more. Walk the trails and around the pond. Fitness center and all amenities close by. Don't miss out on this one. It's not that often homes come available in this special neighborhood of Rapperswill and not to forget mentioning - IT'S MOVE IN READY!
Courtesy of Christine Downey
Brokerage: Re/Max Real Estate