- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
ONE OF COVENTRY'S MOST POPULAR FLR PLANS OF 2013 - EXECUTIVE - "UPGRADED" - SHOW HOME QUALITY - 2 storey home. Look no further. This gorgeous home will sure to please any family. 2404 sf above grade. TOTAL LIVING SPACE - 3,395 SF! This home has 4 generous sized bdrms, 3.5 baths, soaring 17' entry ceiling, h/wood flrs, open flr bonus rm on 2nd flr overlooks main flr sitting room & front entry, 2 gas f/p, 2nd flr laundry, his/her closets & ensuite in master bdrm, huge kitchen, s/s appliances, granite counters, amazing storage, w/in pantry. Basement prof. finished by Coventry, has bdrm, family rm, hobby rm which can be used as a bdrm & 4 pc bath. Further UPGRADES: 9' ceilings in basement, hot water tankless, low flw/dual flush toilet, prog. thermostat & more. Walk the trails & around the pond. Fitness center & all amenities close by. Don't miss out on this one. It's not that often homes come along in this special neighborhood of Rapperswill and not to forget mentioning - IT'S MOVE IN READY!
Courtesy of Christine Downey
Brokerage: Re/Max Real Estate