- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Owned for the last 30 years by the same owner. In need of some work, has the potential to be a great starter home for the right owners. The vaulted living room with its large widow brings in lots of light and warmth. The Kitchen is in need of some cosmetic updating with a good size with a dinning area. The 3 bedrooms are all on the main floor keeping the family close. The unfinished basement is ideal for whatever you dream, another bedroom and bathroom, large rec room, man cave whatever you imagine. Outside we have a yard for BBQs and kids to play and a single detached garage, for keeping snow and frost off the car, for a hassle free start to the mornings. This home does need some love, at a price that would allow the new owner to give it a personal touch and truly make it their home.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Dave Dry
Brokerage: Century 21 Vantage Realty Ltd