- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
LOOKING FOR LOVE - I am a single detached Royal Gardens beauty looking for the right match. Over recent years I have had several professional upgrades including: replacement of all main floor windows (2012), siding, renovated upstairs bathrooms, as well as kitchen w/ newer cabinetry, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. I have a spacious living/dining room w/ corner fireplace, and an addition w/ large master bedroom featuring an ensuite, walk-in closet & a 2nd fireplace. I still need help though - New shingles are required, a paint job and some new carpet in M/B & flooring in finished basement would spruce me up. With the right touches and some elbow grease I can be made to shine! If you love to cozy up in front of a fireplace watching TV, soaking in a large jetted tub, entertaining outdoors and wish to live in a great family neighborhood - we might be just right for each other!