- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Upgraded bungalow located on a cul-de-sac in desirable Royal Gardens. Modern colours accentuate this home including "charcoal" commercial laminate throughout the main living area. Beautiful corner gas fireplace is a nice focus for the spacious living/dining area. The kitchen has been upgraded with granite counter tops, gas stove, stainless appliances, tile flooring & newer cabinetry. The main bath has also been redone with new fixtures, soaker tub, and tile throughout. There are 2 bedrooms plus den on the main. The master boasts walk-in closet with leather floor, corner gas fireplace, patio doors leading to stamped concrete deck & a fabulous ensuite with his/hers sinks & jetted tub. Fully finished basement with rec room, hobby room and 3 piece bath plus storage/utility area. Electrical has been upgraded to 100 amp & windows were replaced upstairs in 2012. The yard is fully fenced & includes a double detached garage.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Colleen Roenspies
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate