- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Nicely updated & move in ready Lorelei gem. This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom bungalow is perfect for the first time buyer or family starting to grow their roots. You won't feel closed in here as the vaulted ceilings throughout the main floor makes the whole house feel open and airy. There have been numerous updates: windows, stainless steel appliances, flooring, baseboards, & casings, and bathrooms! The main floor features a cozy wood burning fireplace in the living room, dining area, eat-in kitchen with gleaming stainless steel appliances, master bedroom with walk-in closet and half ensuite, full bathroom, and 2 more bedrooms. The basement is fully finished with a huge rec room, awesome leather wet bar and another fireplace (perfect for the man cave), 4th bedroom, another full bathroom, laundry room and storage. The south backing yard has a no-maintenance concrete patio, oversized double garage, and huge driveway long enough for 6 cars (don't worry, a snow blower is included in the sale). Don't miss out!
Courtesy of Jeneen Marchant
Brokerage: Re/Max Real Estate