- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Presenting #30 at 3090 Cameron Heights Way. This Aspen Model half duplex bungalow home is close to walking paths, ravines, bike trails and ponds in the upscale adult living (18+) complex of River's Edge in the prestigious community of Cameron Heights. Offering 2+1 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, this unit is completed to interior framing stage and awaits your choice of finishes. Master retreat contains walk-in closet and spa-like 5pc ensuite. Main floor laundry, fully finished basement and oversized garage complete this desirable package. River's Edge offers you style, comfort and peace of mind with luxurious finishes, urban amenities and year round maintenance services. Minutes from the Currents of Windermere Shopping Centre featuring banks, shopping and entertainment, this location is the height of convenience with quick access Anthony Henday Drive and a short drive to the Edmonton International Airport.