- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Multi Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Prime location in Laurel Crossing. This newly built one bedroom condo offers 560 sq. ft. of living space. Located on the 4th floor, this condo comes with a HEATED UNDERGROUND PARKING stall, large balcony (88 sq ft), storage room with in-suite laundry, all black appliances, dark cabinetry and neutral colors. Many upgrades including, privacy windows on patio doors, remote controlled programmable light switch in bedroom, anti-slamming self-closing toilet seat, interior chain lock for added security, and upgraded shower and bath. Non-smoking and non-pet unit, but the building is pet friendly. Building offers elevator access and excellent property management. Close to all amenities including transportation, shopping, new meadows recreation center, Superstore, easy access to Whitemud, Anthony Henday, and schools. Seller is very motivated and has reduced price considerably.
Courtesy of Connor McAuley
Brokerage: 2% Realty Pro