- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Searching for a "FINE" home? Don't miss this 7 Bedroom Gem! This sparkling home is incredibly impressionable and features more then you would come to expect in this price range. The 18 Foot Ceiling height the moment you walk through the door wow's everyone along with its marble and hardwood floors, dynamic staircase and railings & overall BIG & OPEN Feeling! With over 2,500 square feet of luxury not including the finished basement an expanding family could settle in for years to come! Top Finishings include Granite Counter-tops with tall kitchen cabinets and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, Reversible Hunter Douglas Blinds throughout the home, 4 Gorgeous Bathrooms, Crown Molding, Stone/Stucco Exterior Finish & A Romantic Master bedroom with its own Private Patio! Families with adult children will enjoy a separate side entrance to the basement! The backyard faces the sunny west sun and is fully fenced! Located in a superb Higher end neighborhood this home is completely move in ready & sparkles!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Dustin Batuik
Brokerage: Sterling Real Estate