- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Attention: Investors! GREAT VALUE and potential in this 1278 sq/ft (3 Bedroom) Bungalow requiring Interior Upgrading! The Home is situated on a QUIET Street in a DESIRABLE Location in Ottewell. The Main Floor offers 3 Bedroom with the Master boasting a 2pce Ensuite. The Kitchen offers Numerous Cabinets and a South Exposure with the potential to offer an Open Concept to the Living/Dining room. The partially finished basement features a Family/Rec room, Large Storage area (bedroom potential) & roughed in plumbing for a future bathroom. Other Features/Upgrades include updated concrete walk ways, Hot-water Tank (2015), Shingles- South of Home & Garage (2015). The SOUTH facing Backyard offers a "23x21" Double Detached Garage with rear Alley access & RV parking.
Courtesy of Dean Zaharichuk
Brokerage: Realty Executives - Devonshire