- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Bright & Spacious 965 Sq. FT. 2 Bedroom 2 bathroom suite in Regent Century Park. Features open concept floor plan that boasts a NW Exposure allowing tons of natural light throughout. The chef's kitchen presents granite counter-tops & backsplash, HIGH-END stainless steel appliances including gas top range & garburator, marble tiled floors, berber carpet,electric fireplace,large livingroom with patio door to 860 Sq. Ft patio with gas & electrical outlets. The master bedroom is well designed with walk-thru closets that extend into a SPA-LIKE FIVE PC bath with glass enclosed shower & separate soaker tub, 3pc main bath, in-suite laundry, a linen closet, second bedroom.One heated titled parking stall, storage locker, air-conditioning, access to gym. Conveniently located next to all amenities & just a 3 minute walk to Century Park LRT station, 15 minutes to the airport & easy access to Anthony Henday, Whitemud & More!
Courtesy of Andrew Read
Brokerage: The Good Real Estate Company