- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
UPGRADED FROM TOP TO BOTTOM - This 720 Sq. Ft. 2 bdrm. condo in PLEASANTVIEW features all new laminate & ceramic tile floors, brand new kitchen with HUGE ISLAND & STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, new lighting, trim, and paint. New bathroom vanity & fixtures. You'll love this OPEN FLOOR PLAN with kitchen wall opened up to the Living Room for entertaining. Huge windows with sunny South exposure allowing for a good flow of light throughout the suite. Unit includes all new window coverings. Building/Complex has had many upgrades incl.; most windows, vinyl fencing, landscaping & asphalt walkways. This building is getting new common area floors & paint this Spring! SELF-MANAGED & LOW CONDO FEES incl. your heat, water & sewer. Love condo living but still want to get your hands dirty in a garden? There is a GARDEN PLOT out back where Owners can grow their own vegetables! Fantastic location close to Pleasantview School & Park, all Amenities and public transportation. Easy access to 51 Ave. or Calgary Trail.