- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 5 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Big Over 1800 Sqft 5 Level Split Home A Quiet Cul-De-Sac In Maykiewan. Open And Sunny With Lots Of Windows And Skylight. Has Newer Ceramic And Hardwood Throughout And A Total Of 5 Good Sized Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms. Big Kitchen Has Espresso Colored Cabinets And Newer Samsung Appliance Package (Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Washer And Dryer (Basement) 3 Good Sized 3 Bedrooms Upstairs With A Master 3 Piece Ensuite And 4 Piece Bathroom. Lower Level Has cozy Family Room With Fireplace And 4 Level Has 2 More Bedrooms, A 4 Piece Bathroom And Bonus Room And Basement Has Large Storage Space And Utility And Laundry Space. Also Has A Attached Sunroom And A Beautiful Patio And Large Backyard. Location. A Big Double Attached Garage In The Front. Priced For Quick Sale. Property Is Sold As Is/Where Is At Time Of Possession.
Courtesy of Michael Currie
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate