- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Wow! This place is so move in ready! Brand new white kitchen and bathrooms. Located on a quiet street in Caenarvon, 1047 sq ft, 3+1 bedroom bungalow is an absolute gem. Features include; oversized double garage, new floors throughout top to bottom, spacious eat-in kitchen and a dining room, nice sized master bedroom with updated 2 piece ensuite, 2 additional bedrooms, and updated 4 piece bathroom. The fully finished basement boasts a huge rec room/family room, an additional bedroom and office/den, updated 4 piece bathroom, laundry room. Ready to move into! 15 day possession.
Courtesy of Daniel Yurdiga
Brokerage: Digger Real Estate Inc.