- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This lovely condo is upgraded with hardwood flooring on the main & upper levels. It has a compact kitchen that is easy to work in. The living room has a corner fireplace to sit next to and be cozy, or step out the patio door to the backyard & enjoy a BBQ. The upper floor has a large master bedroom & wall to wall closet. The second bedroom is large enough for a child or office. The basement is finished with a rec room & laminate floor. Ready to move in.
Courtesy of Dorothy Hanson
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate