- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Loving care has been given to this 3 bedroom home by the original owners. Located in Wedgewood Heights on a huge pie shaped lot in a quiet cul-de-sac, this well maintained home features hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings in entrance, living room and dining area. Main floor features good sized living room with bay window, lots of natural light in dining area, nice sized kitchen, family sized breakfast nook with access to large deck, spacious family room with cozy fireplace, powder room and convenient main floor laundry. Second floor features a master bedroom large enough to add a relaxing sitting area, large walk in closet and spacious Jacuzzi en-suite with separate shower and toilet area. Two additional good sized bedrooms and main bathroom complete this floor. Furnace and hot water tank were replaced at the same time that air conditioning was installed 3 years ago, new garage door and opener 2 years ago. Beautifully landscaped yard is massive and private.
Courtesy of Anne Fry
Brokerage: Re/Max Excellence