- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Spectacular Modern TWO STORY PENTHOUSE Offering Sweeping Views of the river valley and downtown city lights. Recently remodeled top to bottom with hardwood and luxurious black slate flooring, custom kitchen and baths, designer doors with tempered glass as well as floor to ceiling windows to capture the breathtaking views from every angle. The kitchen offers honey beech cabnitery, granite countertops, designer backsplash with cut glass tiles and stainless steel appliances. Enjoy dining overlooking the city or entertaining guests by the fireplace in this sophisticated urban retreat. The upstairs master suite is very spacious with a cozy seating area next to a second fireplace and a lovely covered observation deck to relax and enjoy the stunning views. The master bath contains a steam shower and is stylishly fashioned in black slate and granite. two Heated underground parking stalls guest suite and two brand new A/C Units. measurments comply with residential measurments standards.
Courtesy of Paul Beauchemin
Brokerage: Realty Executives Masters