- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Like new condition. This immaculate home is in a crescent location close to all amenities. Built by Cameron Homes with quality features: Granite throughout, hardwood, porcelain tile. This home offers an open floor plan, gourmet kitchen, with espresso stained maple cabinetry with center island and walk through pantry, family size eating area with patio doors to deck, main floor flex room and open loft on the second level. Spray foam insulation, high efficiency furnace, insulated an dry walled garage and many other upgraded features.
Courtesy of Casey Tanner
Brokerage: Re/Max Real Estate