- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Gorgeous home in the lovely family enclave of Wild Rose. Newer built, lots to love in this bright and airy bi-level. Custom built with vaulted ceilings and designer finishes. The open concept main floor just flows with chic laminate floors and tile throughout. Classic white kitchen features granite counters, modern island and induction stove with down draft vent. The private master suite features private bath and W/I closet. The main floor also has a vaulted ceiling bedroom and full bath. The fully finished basement features a large rec-room, 2 more bedrooms and a full bath. Hi-eff furnace, hot water on demand, roughed in for A/C, custom lighting, and 30 year shingles and siding. Double attached garage on the front leaves lots of room for play out back. Close to shopping, transport, parks and The Meadows Recreation Centre.