- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This is a well kept 2 story. New laminate flooring highlights the living room complete with a fireplace. A large eat in kitchen with a separate laundry and 2 pce. bathroom rounds out the main floor. Three bedrooms are located upstairs; The master accommodates a king size bed in varying configurations, a large walk in closet, and a 4 pce ensuite. Enjoy evenings on the front verandah drinking a hot beverage watching the kids play in a truly great family cul-de-sac. The 22x22 detached garage out back is big enough to park a long box supercab pickup! Just a short walk to Elizabeth Finch School K-9 and a year round trail system beside the lake. This home has everything for the entire family.
Courtesy of Sterling Preddie
Brokerage: Sterling Real Estate