- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful home in a beautiful Old Glenora location. Unique, spacious sun filled layout help to make this a very special home. This is a classic home with many stunning features. Main floor has huge living room, den and solariam all surrounded by large windows. Living room and den both have wood burning fireplaces. Formal dining room, kitchen and guest bath complete the main floor. Gleaming hardwood and gorgeous high quality broadloom (broadloom has the hardwood underneath throughout) . Upper level has huge bedrooms, and the bath has a tub and separate shower and 2 sinks. Lower level is mainly finished with a bedroom and large den/craft room which could be used a bedroom. There is a 3 piece bath on the lower level. Roof is 3 years old. 2 sump pumps and weeping tile added in 2007 (incl. around garage) One furnace is forced air, second is a Pulse furnace under addition. Easy access to downtown, Ice District, High Street and the River Valley.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Marlene Pahl
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate