- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful home in a beautiful Old Glenora location. Unique, spacious sun filled layout help to make this a very special home. Classic home w/ many stunning features. Main floor has huge living room, den and solariam all surrounded by large windows. Living room and den both have wood burning f/p w. log lighters . Formal dining room, kitchen and guest bath complete the main floor. Gleaming hardwood and gorgeous high quality broadloom (broadloom has the hardwood underneath throughout) . Upper level has huge bedrooms, and the bath has a tub and separate shower and 2 sinks. Lower level is mainly finished with a bedroom and large den/craft room which could be used as a 4th bedroom. There is a 3 piece bath on the lower level. Roof is 3 years old. 2 sump pumps and weeping tile added in 2007 (incl. around garage) Recent $8000 sewer line to alley. $15,000 BASEMENT SYSTEMS warm flooring - concrete, insulation, plywood. Can be carpeted and lifetime insured. Easy access to Ice District.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Marlene Pahl
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate