- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
LOOK NO FURTHER. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac this home has had over $100,000 in renovations. The main floor offers a large entrance with skylight giving plenty of natural light. Main floor includes a LIVING ROOM AND FAMILY ROOM. A large gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, S/S Appliances PLUS A STONE FEATURE WALL AND L.E.D FIREPLACE. Upper level features three HUGE bedrooms, a gorgeous custom 4pc bath. Basement has plenty of space with a open rec room, fourth bedroom and 3pc bath and your very own SAUNA. UPGRADES INCLUDE...GRANITE FLOORING, HARDWOOD FLOORS, NEW LANDSCAPING. EVEN A OVER SIZED AND HEATED DOUBLE GARAGE WITH ROOF TOP BALCONY. Home sits on a large 807sqm pie shaped lot with a yard to die for. Located close to all amenities and great schools this home is ready for its new owner.
Courtesy of Zakari Mimouni
Brokerage: Re/Max Real Estate