- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Lockhart Gardens, a great townhouse condo perfectly located just off 119 St and 25 Ave. Built with space that can perfectly hold a family with a couple of kids or maybe a working couple or anyone looking for a spacious, enjoyable home. The bedrooms are roomy not like the little postage stamp sizes in the new condos. The living room has a great wood burning fireplace but still has tons of room for furniture plus a bonus of lovely hardwood flooring. The kitchen can easily fit a table and 4 chairs...again lots of room. The basement is partly finished and has a huge family/tv room.
Courtesy of Kristin Gardner
Brokerage: Century 21 A.L.L. Stars Realty Ltd