- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
LIFE IS GOOD in Citadel VI! Close to downtown conveniences, PLUS in-house conveniences at an extremely low price! This two bedroom, walkout apartment is tucked on a quiet residential, tree-lined street, yet is within minutes of the LRT, buses, shopping & more. The thoughtful floor plan offers a large living room, galley kitchen with spacious dining nook, two well-proportioned bedrooms with full-size closets, a full bath & even a large in-suite storage room. Winter blues? Not you, because your car is toasty warm in the heated, underground parkade - a complete rarity in this price range! Your guests will enjoy ample street parking & you'll be able to welcome them with a drink on the patio - the perfect place to barbecue on lazy summer weekends. The exterior has already seen numerous upgrades incl windows, patio doors, siding, balconies $ more. It just needs your interior decorator & handyman skills to turn it into a downtown dream. You can't beat this for only $81,000. Don't let this one pass you ... BUY!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Maya Day
Brokerage: Century 21 A.L.L. Stars Realty Ltd