- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Older character bungalow home in nice central location, presently zoned DC1, possibility of multi family or commercial redevelopment. Conveniently located near downtown, Kingsway, Royal Alex Hospital, within walking distance to Chinatown & Little Italy. Approximately 863sqft plus finished basement, 7 bedrooms, 2 full baths, single detached garage, fenced yard. Recent upgrades include vinyl siding, furnace, hot water tank, roof shingles and some newer windows. Long time home requires upgrading & renovations. Affordable starter home with good future potential (many new developments nearby).
Courtesy of Alexis Hlady
Brokerage: Realty Executives Challenge