- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
WHAT A HOME! Located in the desirable community of Kirkness, this spacious 1,766 sq.ft. bi-level is the ideal family home as it's located close to all amenities. This east facing bi-level offers 4 large bedrooms on the main level and 2-4pc bathrooms, one being an ensuite bath. The well appointed kitchen has high-end stainless steel appliances and a separate eating area. There is a deck off the kitchen to relax and enjoy the sunny Summer days. The formal dining is great when entertaining guests. The Master bedroom is spacious in size and features a 4 pc ensuite and a walk-in closet. Side door from garage has a separate entrance to the basement. The finishing touch to this home is the double attached garage which is accessible from the house. Make your dreams of owning a home a reality!
Courtesy of Michel Estephan
Brokerage: Re/Max Elite