- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Quiet cul de sac setting for great family home with large west facing backyard. Bright interior with windows galore. Open floor plan with traditional touches. Main floor den (or extra bedroom), open great room, kitchen and dining. Soaring foyer ceilings with skylight. Master bedroom is huge with fireplace and ensuite bath. Fully finished basement with family room, work room, bathroom and another bedroom. Enjoy cool summers with central air conditioning, and warm winters by your cozy master bedroom fireplace. Entertain in style in the great basement recreation area and home theatre with awesome electronic reclining seats! Oversized double garage with 8 ft high door allows you to park your "man truck" inside! Maintenance free deck in fenced back yard. Great location close to parks, easy access to 82 St and major arterial roads. Shopping and schools nearby.
Courtesy of Monte Gannon
Brokerage: Re/Max Real Estate