- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful well maintained 2150 sq ft 2 storey with over 3000 sq ft of living space located in the well sought after community of Belle Rive. Upper level consists of a 4-pce bath & 3 very spacious bedrooms with the master having a gas F/P, 4-pce ensuite & a huge walk in closet. Walking down a few steps you enter your gorgeous Bonus Room with vaulted ceilings, ambient amount of windows & a corner gas F/P. Main floor features an island kitchen with pantry & loads of cupboard space, a dining/nook area, living room with once again another gas F/P, a den & a 2-pce bath & access to your double attached garage. The basement is fully developed with a family room, a 4-pce bath, laundry room, a 4th bedroom & plenty of storage. Note mentioning that there is a new hot water on demand system, oak trim throughout, surround sound installed & a fully landscaped yard with lots of impressive patio stone workmanship. This home is a real pleasure to show and would be a great place to call home.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Doug Donnelly
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate