- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Here is a great opportunity to live downtown within walking distance of Grant MacEwan, Rogers place, LRT, restaurants, bars and shops in a small, well constructed and well maintained GATED community. This one plus den unit offers a great open layout and comes with insuite laundry, hardwood floors, large master bedroom, covered parking, soaker tub, and gas fireplace. Secure ground floor unit has large landscaped AND fenced WALK-OUT GREENSPACE - only 6 units have this! SERIOUSLY EXTENDS YOUR PATIO - Virtually your own private yard! Perfect for your pets! Low condo fees, onsite manager, fitness center down the hall, ample visitor parking and a $25/night guest suite round out this amazing opportunity. This condo is truly the best downtown living has to offer!
Courtesy of Patti Proctor
Brokerage: Realty Executives - Devonshire Realty