- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful Encore former show home of 1199 sq ft ,3 bedrooms up with brand new windows in bedrooms & stairwell. The master bedroom features a large closet & access to the 4-piece main bathroom. The 2nd & 3rd bedroom is a good size. The main floor features large Livingroom. Very functional kitchen with lots of counter space, nice moveable island & walk in pantry. Big bright window to allow you to enjoy the view of your deck & your nice yard with your detached double garage. The main floor also has a 2-piece bathroom. The basement is unspoilt & waiting for your personal touch. Roughed in plumbing included. New hot water tank in Dec 2016.
Courtesy of Sheryl Stephens
Brokerage: Re/Max Real Estate