- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This pretty 2-bedroom 1.5 bathroom bungalow is absolutely packed with upgrades! The main floor has new laminate and tile flooring and consists of a living room, dining room, kitchen with new countertops, backsplash and fridge, (kitchen was new in 2010) a 4-pc bathroom with new tile surround, and 2 bedrooms. The basement has a large family room with new carpet and lots of light from the new window, a 2-pc bathroom, a laundry room with new washer and dryer and the mechanical room with new furnace and hot water tank. The home is freshly decorated, has new light fixtures, window coverings, upgraded electrical, new drywall, insulation, vinyl siding, a new front porch and the shingles were replaced in 2012. Outside the yard has a large deck, the fence and storage shed were built in 2010, and the sod replaced in 2011. Close to shopping, transport, schools, and minutes from NAIT and downtown this is the perfect starter home and is move in ready!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Leah Duvall
Brokerage: Century 21 Vantage Realty Ltd