- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
PHENOMENAL MODERN OPEN CONCEPT...CLOSE TO WALKING TRAILS/WETLANDS...ENERGY EFFICIENT MECHANICAL. The bright tiled entrance welcomes you into this WOW Coventry built home, with a 2 pc bath to your left and hardwood floor leading to a large office space and stunning living room area with floor to ceiling windows, vaulted ceiling, raised tile front gas fireplace and endless open space. The kitchen boasts tons of modern dark cabinetry, contrasting light back splash, granite counter tops, pendant lighting and s/s appliances. Adjacent is a quaint dining area leading out to future BBQ deck. The main floor also includes a boot room with entrance to the double attached garage! The immaculate staircase overlooking the living area leads to 3 bedrooms, convenient upstairs laundry, great room and 4 pc bathroom. The master bedroom has a luxurious 5 pc spa ensuite and massive walk in closet. The basement is unfinished and open to your imagination! This fantastic home will not last long, don't miss out!
Courtesy of Scott Macmillan
Brokerage: Re/Max Elite