- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Infusion of Ambleside where you are within walking distance to great shops, restaurants, movies theatre and fantastic parks. Entertain in style around the kitchen island with elegant led lighting in this garden level unit. The open floor plan sports a large sit up eating bar in the kitchen with extremely gently used appliances connected to a nicely sized living and dining area. The spacious master bedroom has a walk through closet to the four piece bath. The large west facing patio is sure to provide beautiful sunsets evenings with gas bbq hook up ensuring great entertaining. In suite laundry makes for a comfortable home suitable for 1st time buyers, investors and downsizers. Own a property in the hippest part of South Edmonton!
Courtesy of Janice Scott
Brokerage: Re/Max Excellence