- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Multi Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This multi level, loft style condo is a must see! Located in Hollick Kenyon Pointe this corner unit is on the top floor with 1377 square feet. Freshly painted the main floor features high ceilings with an open concept floor plan. The spacious master bedroom includes a california style walk in closet, gorgeous ensuite with surrounded tiled shower and large windows for natural sunlight. The kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, upgraded cupboards and granite counter tops. Hardwood flooring is featured throughout the living room with large patio doors onto the west facing balcony. Upstairs you will find the cozy loft style bonus room! This unit is complete with in suite laundry, one parking stall and close to all amenities. SELLER AGREES TO PAY CONDO FEES FOR 4 ADDITIONAL MONTHS
Courtesy of Jay Tomlinson
Brokerage: Re/Max Elite