- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Foreclosure, great condo located in Bearspaw. 2+1 bedrooms plus a bonus room. Master bedroom and bedroom in basement both have ensuite washrooms. Main level flooring is hardwood, carpet on second level and in basement. 20x20 garage. Property is sold as is where is.
Courtesy of Tim Ammar
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited