- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
A beautiful, spacious, contemporary, 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, condo unit with large west facing deck. Lots of natural sunlight in the living room which opens up onto your private balcony. The kitchen with island offers ample work & storage space and laminate flooring. Master bedroom with walk-through closet and a beautiful upgraded shower. In suite washer/dryer). The second bedroom is very spacious with a West view & is located right next to the main floor, 4 piece bath. Rounding off the condominium is a separate in suite laundry room with some storage space. A 5 minute walk to groceries, medical clinic (including Urgent Care), food services, the Stadium LRT, giving easy access to downtown, the U of A, MacEwan University and NAIT. A 10 minute walk to the Commonwealth Rec Centre/Stadium. Close to the river valley trails, Borden Park, Northlands. Unit comes with 1 outdoor powered parking stall. Water and heat included in condo fees.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Bruce MacPherson
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate