- Building Type:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful, bright, & clean! This 2 bed, 3 bath bi-level townhome in the desirable Village on the Creek offers nearly 1400 sqft of living space and has been lovingly cared for. The open concept main floor features a family sized living room with a corner gas fireplace, large kitchen with wood cabinets and ample countertop space, and a 2 pc bathroom. 9 foot ceilings & gorgeous bamboo flooring throughout the main! Lower level is fully finished with a full bathroom, laundry room with brand new washer/dryer, 2 great sized bedrooms with huge windows. The master has a walk-thru closet into the 4 pc bathroom! Second bedroom has it’s own walk-in closet & access to extra storage under the stairs! Freshly painted throughout with bright and neutral tones. The covered deck is great for BBQs and entertaining. Located perfectly for the active minded! Right off the ravine, there is access to walking trails & a nearby off leash dog park, as well as Meadows Rec Centre. 2 energized parking stalls right out front! Must see!
Courtesy of Danica Hubbard
Brokerage: Re/Max Elite