- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
GREAT OPPORTUNITY NO CONDO FEES! Immaculate 3 bedroom shows beautifully . Peninsula style maple kitchen with plenty of cabinets and counters along with the convenience of a pantry. Expandable dining area opens to comfortable living area, both looking onto and walking out to large deck with a yard that backs onto a walking trail. Half bathroom and beautiful laminate flooring complete the main floor. Upstairs has a king sized master with walk in closet, full bathroom and 2 good sized additional bedrooms. Unspoiled basement awaiting your finishing touch. Wonderful yard to relax in plus has a huge deck and a yard that is open and larger than most. Single attached garage as well. Home has been newly painted, is move in ready and shows extremely well!
Courtesy of Abe Sleiman
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Arteam Realty