- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Absolutely gorgeous home available in desirable neighborhood of Greenfield! This substantially renovated 4-level split is located in a quiet cul-de-sac and sits upon a mature 7700 sqft lot. The main floor has been opened up to enjoy the large living area and adjacent dining area and kitchen. Upstairs you will find 3 spacious bedrooms, 2-pc ensuite, and 4-pc bath. The lower level is home to the grand and comfortable family room w/wood burning fireplace, additional bedroom, and 2-pc bath. Outside you will find the very private south facing yard, as well as the oversized, heated, and insulated DOUBLE ATTACHED GARAGE. Recent upgrades include: gorgeous hardwood flooring, remodeled kitchen, s.s. appliances, railing, fixtures, paint, carpet, baseboards, bathrooms, ceiling w/pot lighting, some new windows, and more. Located across the street from The Derrick Club, minutes from the Whitemud/Anthony Henday freeways, steps from great schools, and close to all other amenities. Great opportunity in a great area!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ryan Lauber
Brokerage: Re/Max Elite