- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Location, Location, Location, Best value in Terwillegar Gardens! Expect to be impressed by this spacious unique open concept 4 bdrm/5 bath home, with a large wrap around driveway & oversized garage. Features vaulted ceilings w/9' ceilings throughout main floor & bsmt, gourmet kitchen w/granite countertops, walk thru pantry, den, main floor laundry & efficient infloor heating. Over $50,000 in upgrades. Indulge & de-stress in the jetted tub & steam shower. Fully finished lower level boasts home theatre/media room, wet bar, exercise room & 2 large bedrooms. Relax & entertain on large 2 tier deck overlooking the fully landscaped yard w/fruit trees side raised gardens, firepit, waterfall w/dry ponds & 3 sheds. Located near all amenities with easy access to Anthony Henday & Whitemud fwy as well as public transportation. Furnishings neg. Upper level with bonus sitting room, bedroom, 4 pc bath & crafts room and could also be used for in law or nanny suite or nursery.
Courtesy of Wilfred Kuhn
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited