- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This beautiful 2 storey townhouse condo is located in a fantastic neighborhood in West Edmonton. Just minutes to shops, schools, walking paths, transit and all amenities, The Hamptons, is a fantastic neighborhood for your family. The condo truly has wow factor. When you first walk in, there is a lovely living room overlooking the kitchen. Large front windows let light stream into the home main floor. With upgraded appliances, tile backsplash and center eat-up island, this is a great space for entertaining. There is an adjoining dining room. There is even space for a small computer desk, tucked to the wall. A half bathroom completes this floor. Upstairs are three bedrooms, the master has an ensuite, and the full bathroom. The basement has the laundry facilities and access to the attached double garage. With a front yard complete with white picket fence and place for your BBQ, this is a great home for anyone looking for ease of living. Welcome Home!Brochure
Courtesy of Rod Thompson
Brokerage: Sellerinvite.Com (Edmonton)