- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Introducing 16228 138 Street. Masterfully built two-story home, showcasing nearly 2000 Sq. Ft. of contemporary open living space that is move-in ready. This elegant 3 bed/2.5 bath home boasts soaring 9' ceilings and beautiful dark wood laminate floors. Gourmet kitchen features floor-to-ceiling cabinetry with granite countertops accented with stainless steel appliances and spacious walkthrough pantry. Master retreat houses large custom walk-in closet as well as an immaculate 5 piece ensuite that features double sinks, soaker tub, and tiled shower. Other features include large bonus room, upstairs laundry, air-conditioning, heated double garage, alarm system, fully landscaped with completed fence and custom deck. Basement is framed and primed for future development. Walking distance to Elizabeth Finch School this wonderful home in Carlton is just minutes away from the Anthony Henday. Welcome home.Brochure
Courtesy of Matthew Labas
Brokerage: Sarasota Realty