- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This immaculate unit shows AS NEW! Trendy Top Floor with numerous upgrades; No carpets all areas are Laminate Flooring excluding bathroom & laundry room, Stainless Steel Refrigerator & Stove 3 years young, Newer Lights. Patio Doors to South Facing Deck, very bright unit. The home is Open Concept with eating bar plus dinette, Two large Bedrooms, four piece bath, nice sized, Master Bedroom has ensuite with walk-in closet and 3 piece bath. Laundry room has additional storage located off of kitchen. Building is well managed and well kept. This unit comes with one underground heated parking stall, Building has an abundance of "Visitor Parking". An absolute pleasure to show!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Karen Heron
Brokerage: Carton Realty Ltd