- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath home is loaded with UPGRADES! Chefs Kitchen features granite counter-top and breakfast bar, an abundance of cabinets with walk in pantry, 5 upgraded stainless steel appliances complete with wine cooler. Main floor boasts family room, dining room and living room with 3 sided fireplace. Plenty of space for enjoyment. Beautifully vaulted ceilings in all 3 spacious upper bedrooms with upstairs laundry. Gorgeous ensuite features double raised sinks with jetted Jacuzzi tub and stand-alone shower. The backyard is completely fenced, landscaped and completed with a 0 maintenance plan included in the sale! Double rear detached garage is over-sized. The basement includes 2 more bedrooms, full bath, 2nd kitchens suite w/ separate laundry and separate side-entrance! This "MORTGAGE HELPER" has 10-ft ceilings, is bright and spacious, was professionally finished by builder and was inspected and approved by the city! " Owner obtained appraisal on March 2017 and adjusted price below appraised valueBrochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Stephen Lau
Brokerage: Maxwell Polaris