- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Enjoy unique moments in this home; sitting on the front porch, flowers blooming, hummingbirds visiting; a squirrel scampering across the roof of the garage; walking or riding one block to enjoy the river valley nature trails; a bottle of wine from your wine cooler; sitting by the three sided fireplace staying cozy and warm on a cold winter day; open concept great for large family dinners, parties with friends or colleagues; kitchen where a professional chef once prepared a wedding banquet for 130 people; building your dream workbench in the oversized garage for hobbies and projects. Only 7 minutes from downtown. Upgraded features include 10 foot ceilings, crown molding on main, vaulted ceilings in all bedrooms, granite kitchen countertops, jetted Jacuzzi tub and more. Added bonus is basement in-law, nanny or MORTGAGE HELPER suite with separate side entrance, high ceilings, in-suite laundry and underfloor heating finished by the builder and inspected/approved by the city. Priced below March 2017 appraisal.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Sam Lau
Brokerage: Maxwell Polaris