- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
The Junction at Clareview has quick access to the whole City, being located directly across the street from the LRT and transit hub, Clareview West, as well as the Anthony Henday and Manning Freeway. This well maintained and clean main floor condo has it all! The spacious living room that separates both bedrooms. Upgraded kitchen with back splash and open concept floor-plan, perfect for entertaining friends and family in style! The generously sized bedrooms allow you to have your own space and to sneak away to enjoy peace and quiet. The master suite has a walk-through closet as well as a 4-pc en-suite. To further enrich the home, there is a huge storage room which doubles as a laundry room, your condo fees include the water and heating bills, and there is a functional gym with newer equipment. Don't miss out! *** SELLER OFFERING TO PAY 1-YEAR WORTH OF CONDO FEES***Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Mark Wilbert
Brokerage: Coldwell Banker Venture Realty