- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Don't miss your opportunity to own this beautiful home! This lovely home offers over 2000 sq ft and has more than enough room for a large family with a total of 5 bedrooms. The main floor offers a large living room with the dining room right beside. The kitchen is open to the family room with fireplace to keep an eye on the children while you make dinner. There are patio doors off the kitchen which lead to the maintenance free deck and spacious back yard. A 2 pce bath with laundry and a den finish the main level. The home has some fresh paint and has been professionally cleaned so it is move in ready! Upstairs you will find 3 great sized bedrooms and a 4 pce bath. The master bedroom comes complete with a walk-in closet and 5 pce ensuite. The fully finished basement features a large recreation room, 2 additional bedrooms, storage area and a 4 pce bath. Excellent Mayliewan Cul-de-sac location! All of this and a double attached garage too!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Danelle Bolinski
Brokerage: NOW Real Estate Group